Saturday, February 16, 2008

'lost'

So in 1 week I managed to watch the first season of Lost. So good, addicting really. No commercials, endless hours of watching. Now I just need to get caught up on seasons 2 and 3 and then start watching this seasons.....that might start affecting my social life though :)
I have no clue what I'd do if in their situation. The show is not realistic I know but still, stranded alone with no idea if you'd be rescued- scary. I think you learn a lot about your self in situations like that. How long could they really survive? Imagine how hungry you'd be. I can't begin to wrap my mind around it. Its good that they have other people on the island, imagine being alone, like that movie Tom Hanks did, I'd go crazy really. No one to talk to, no one to ask advice on how to survive. I couldn't do it. Hopefully I won't have to experience that in my life, although sometimes I do feel lost and I'm not stranded on an island.

Go ahead...get lost:

http://abc.go.com/primetime/lost/index?pn=index

No comments: